Get injured athletes back on the field faster
Using Elite Rehab techniques will revolutionise how you train if you are an:
1. Athletic trainer and physio working with teams
2. CrossFit coach
3. Strength and Conditioning coach
4. High end PT with a Rehab Focus
This exciting course is soon to be launched! Watch this space.
What you will get
- Multi-Day Hands-On Face-to-Face Course, plus follow-up consulting with a Rehab Trainer Educator
- Get a solid working knowledge of PNF techniques
- Discover hidden causative factors in overuse injuries
- Use muscle stimulators - from surgery to fit to play, plus learn neuro-dynamics and safe 'nerve stretching'
We are adding to this course day by day, so expect the following and more!
- How do you know when the client is ready to go back and train/play? Functional testing of the athlete and 'exit criteria'.
- What is PNF and how is it used in the athletic rehab world.
- Understanding the causative factors in overuse injuries - an interactive group approach using the BEETROOT principle.
- Understanding neuro-dynamics and what is safe 'nerve stretching'.
- How to use muscle stimulators - from surgery to fit to play.
- Understanding the pelvis and it mechanical role in high end athletes.
- The importance of hip rotation and how to improve it.