Minimize and Fix Injuries with Functional Fitness Tools
Learn the cutting-edge fun functional fitness rehab tools developed by Rehab Trainer, in partnership with Crankit and AIK to prevent and fix client injuries.
What you will get
- 1 day of hands-on functional rehab practical learning, blending with the Online Injury Prevention Kit.
- Alternatively taught outside Australia for 1.4 ACE points as a 2-day workshop.
- Designed by sports Physiotherapists for the modern Personal or Functional Trainer, taught with industry experts Functional Training Institute through their Movement Restoration Coach Programme.
- Gain massive Fitness Australia CECs through the MRC Programme, or 1.4 ACE credits internationally.
- Use Injury Screening, Suspension Training, Powerbags and Kettlebells like you’ve never imagined!
Don't make training risky business
Of course preventing injuries is all about HOW you teach it – but ....
- Do you know the 7 Movement Sins (faults) that lead to Cross Fit injury?
- Would you know how to modify and use activation drills within your Kettlebell regime to ensure those shoulders aren’t developing impingement under your very nose?
- Did you even know that Physiotherapists are starting to use Suspension Training and Power Bags for their incredible value in fixing chronic and niggling injuries?