Minimize and Fix Injuries with Functional Fitness Tools
Learn the cutting-edge fun functional fitness rehab tools developed by Rehab Trainer, in partnership with Crankit and AIK to prevent and fix client injuries.
What you will get
- 2 days of hands-on functional rehab workshops.
- Designed by sports Physiotherapists for the modern Personal or Functional Trainer, taught with industry experts AIK and Crankit Fitness.
- Use Injury Screening, Suspension Training, Powerbags and Kettlebells like you’ve never imagined!
- Gain 15 Fitness Australia CECs, 1.4 ACE credits or 20 REPS NZ CPDs.
Who is involved in this exciting project?
Don't make training risky business
Of course preventing injuries is all about HOW you teach it – but ....
- Do you know the 7 Movement Sins (faults) that lead to Cross Fit injury?
- Would you know how to modify and use activation drills within your Kettlebell regime to ensure those shoulders aren’t developing impingement under your very nose?
- Did you even know that Physiotherapists are starting to use Suspension Training and Power Bags for their incredible value in fixing chronic and niggling injuries?