Consolidating your REHAB foundation and take your skills for fixing injuries to a whole new level.
Highly motivated Rehab Trainers are invited to take a 2-day intensive Masterclass that will broaden and deepen their knowledge and skills. All that you learned in Rehab Trainer Essentials will be cemented in as we take everything to the next level and register you on the Rehab Trainer website as a go-to Master Rehab Trainer. Master the use of Taping, Pressure Biofeedback Unit and Movement Deficit Assessments for the highly effective management of your clients injuries.
What you will get
- 2 highly practical days of education by elite Sports Physiotherapists.
- 2-3 various forms of tape, a high-quality Pressure Biofeedback Unit, big manual with all techniques included, colour certificate, and your name and picture registered with all our Master Rehab Trainers on our website.
- Some of the most effective and practical educational material available worldwide for Exercise Professionals wanting to do corrective exercise in a gym context.
- Cutting-edge skills for mastery of injury prevention and rehab.
Highly motivated Rehab Trainers are invited to take a 2-day intensive Masterclass that aims to broaden and deepen their skills. All that you learned in Rehab Trainer Essentials will be cemented in as we take everything to the next level! Earn registration on the Rehab Trainer website as a go-to Master Rehab Trainer. Receive and master the use of Taping, Pressure Biofeedback Unit and Movement Deficit Assessments for the highly effective management of your client’s injuries.
Your journey began with Rehab Trainer Essentials: gaps in your knowledge were filled, the "R..E..H..A..B" protocol was introduced, and your tool-box of skills was massively expanded to be effective with client's injuries.
NOW once a year we offer highly motivated Rehab Trainers a 2-day intensive course that aims to broaden and deepen their skills. All that you learned in Rehab Trainer Essentials will be cemented in as we take everything to the next level!
Intensive one-on-one theory and practical learning will ensure that your injury prevention, pain reduction, and biomechanics optimisation knowledge and skills will surpass most of your colleagues!
The new species of PT that is the Rehab Trainer, will evolve and be as specialized and as effective as possible in the gym and training context without becoming an actual Physiotherapist themselves.
Once you have completed the course, you will be given the right to call yourself a "Master Rehab Trainer", and in the near future be registered as such for clients and prospective employers to view.
You will learn:
- Intensive theory and practical tutorial sessions that will ensure your injury prevention, pain reduction, and biomechanics optimization knowledge and skills will surpass that of your colleagues.
- How to use the Pressure Biofeedback for high-specificity of movement re-learning for lumbo-pelvic, cervical, scapular and lower limb dysfunctions.
- How to tape using Fixomol, Rocktape and Rigid tape to facilitate quality movement for your client (ground breaking for PT's!)
- Re-train running technique to minimize injury and optimize performance
- Prevent and fix boxing-related injuries
- Protocols for accurately testing muscle and joint range of movement deficits (when is “tight” too tight?)
- **NEW IN AUSTRALIA ONLY: Learn Rock Taping techniques to complement the use of Fixomol and Rigid tape.
You will experience:
- The opportunity to apply what you are learning to real case studies, and combine Rehab Essentials skills with the new Masterclass skills.
- The value of testing for Muscle Tightness and seeing how that will aid your reduction of pain and prevention of injury.
- The power of neuro-muscular facilitation from Taping.
- And the subtlety of the Pressure Biofeedback Unit!
- Personalised attention from your Sports Physio Educator, in a maximum class size of 14 like-minded people.
You will get:
- A Pressure Biofeedback Unit (high quality version retailing at over $150 AUD – not the Blood Pressure Cuff imitation!).
- A full roll of both Fixomol, Rigid Tape and RockTape - Australia only - (total value $40 AUD).
- High quality course manual with photos and pictures to help you remember what you've learnt.
- Pre-course reading to help you prepare.
- Accreditation as a “Master Rehab Trainer” with a laminated high quality certificate.
- Three months exclusive access to Club Rehab.
- Public online registration through as a Master Rehab Trainer in your region!