Transaction & Payment Policies
For Australian residents, a spread of payment may be over a maximum period of 3 months prior to the first day of the course. A minimum of one third of the outstanding amount must be paid each month. The candidate must give a written deduction authority for the amounts outstanding which will be automatically billed each month.
- The full cost applies. No discounts apply.
- The course fees must be paid in full before the course begins.
- Under no circumstances will delegates be permitted to participate in the course unless the course fees have been fully received.
- Contact Us to discuss setting up an installment plan for the course you would like to do.
Refund, Cancellation and Transfer Policy
- Refunds (minus the non-refundable AU$200 administration fee and bank transfer fees) will be processed for cancellations received in writing up to two weeks before the course commences.
- Two weeks prior to the course commencing and onwards, there will be no refund of course fees for any reason whatsoever. If a participant cancels after this point, their course fees are transferable to a future course for themselves or someone they nominate. No refunds are available under any circumstances within two weeks of the commencement of the course.
- Where an only an initial deposit has been charged, the remainder of the course fees will be processed two weeks prior to the commencement of the course.